Brookside Hall is a university residence of the highest standards. If you want to make the most out of your university years, not only in terms of your studies but also in terms of your personal development, you should consider applying to Brookside Hall.
Brookside Hall is situated at 167A Brooks St, Brooklyn, Pretoria.
Brookside Hall residents and day students have access to the following common areas:
- 2 quiet study rooms;
- Multi-purpose sports court (Tennis, Basketball, Football);
- Swimming pool;
- Living room;
- Prayer room.
In addition, Brookside Hall residents have access to the rest of the residence – including the dining room and three common bathrooms – and have their own single bedroom.
Brookside Hall offers each of its residents:
- A fully furnished single bedroom;
- 4 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, tea snack, dinner);
- Weekly laundry services;
- Daily cleaning of bedrooms and common areas;
- Uncapped fibre WiFi;
- Access to all of Brookside Hall’s facilities.
The boarding fees for the 2021 Academic Year are R9000/month including VAT. These include all the services Brookside Hall offers its residents, broken down as follows:
- Fully furnished single bedroom – R5350
- Fully catered 4 meals/day – R2700
- Other services: Laundry & cleaning, water & electricity, uncapped fibre WiFi – R950
- Swimming pool, multi-purpose sports court, braai area.